Dr. Kristy Vermeulen, ND, is a internationally recognized Naturopathic Doctor with an expertise in functional endocrinology and bio-identical hormone replacement. As a graduate of BINM she has worked around the world with private practices in Europe and the United States.
She is the author of the new book, Happy Hormones, which can be found on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and in many more book stores around the world.
- Dr. Kristy Vermeulen’s expertise includes:
- Bio-identical hormone replacement
- Menopausal symptoms – – hot flashes, insomnia, night sweats, irritability, loss of libido, fatigue, weight gain
- Adrenal fatigue – – brain fog, fatigue, irritability, inability to cope with stress, anxiety, depression
- Hypothyroidism – – fatigue, weight gain, dry skin, hair loss, brain fog
- Menstrual cycle complaints – – PMS, irregular cycles, menstrual cramping, PCOS
- Skin concerns – – acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Weight gain and difficult weight loss
Dr. Kristy also provides the HCG weight loss program in her practice, where patients can healthily lose up to 30lbs in 30 days.
As a Naturopathic Doctor Dr. Kristy treats each client as an individual and tailors the treatment to his or her particular needs. She works to provide her patients with the best integrative medical care while keeping in harmony with naturopathic philosophy.